Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Miss the Time..

- when I was able to have a good night sleep, worrying only about tomorrow, and not about next week, next semester's activities, and much more.

- when I could spend time with my friends in informal activities, having fun, no worries, and free from stress.

-when I only have to worry about academics and the weather and nothing else.

-when I would not be judged just based on my efficiency to do something, but by my ability to make people laugh.


- when being responsible is only a bonus quality, but not a necessity.

But, as we grow up, we have to embrace responsibilities. No matter how heavy the burden is, no matter how busy you are, no matter how dilemma you face to say no because you have to give time to the other activities, you have to know what your PRIORITIES are. Sometimes we make mistakes. Sometimes we make the wrong decision. I hope I can give my full commitments to the activities I am obliged to. I hope I won't disappoint anybody. It's hard, but I will try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin