Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sudden Obsessions..

I am obsessed with doing the laundry. I am obsessed with sweeping the floor. I am obsessed with researching for my assignments. I am obsessed with trying to make my holiday as productive as possible. I am truly obsessed of time, thinking that I am running out of time. Gosh, I sound like the White Rabbit in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I could not believe that during this holiday, I've accomplished more than what I did during my two-month holiday. I hope I did not miss out on anything I was supposed to do cause my holiday is not a holiday actually, just a break from classes to focus on homeworks and hostel chores.

I am obsessed with hygiene all of a sudden due to the H1N1 virus. Though hygiene could not really prevent the virus from spreading, at least it lessen the risk. Okay, gotta continue with my work now. Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin