Monday, February 8, 2010

WE HAVE A 4 DAY WEEK THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Monday:
Explanation of BTB week. Saints vs. Colts game. We will begin by reviewing pronouns in Spanish by throwing the ball around and talking using Spanish pronouns. After we review pronouns, we will review ar verbs and how they are conjugated. Pronoun practice and ar verb practice worksheets.


Tuesday:
"Dating game" The audience will analyze whether or not the sentence is correct and why.
Sentence build- The students will have to create sentences responding to questions using pronouns and verbs.


Wednesday:
Love me/Love me not-The students will each get a sign, one that says love me and one that says love me not. The teacher will say a sentence and the students will either flip it to love me if it is correct, or love me not if it is incorrect. Reading comprehension love story. The students will read a love story in Spanish and answer questions about the story. This will help them practice reading comprehension skills and answering questions about passages.


Thursday:
Overall review of all concepts. I mastered the basics heart award ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin