Saturday, July 24, 2010

Have I mentioned that...

1) I am living in a new room this semester? And that room happens to be the former room my my senior? Imagine. New neighbours, new roommate. I wonder if I can cope up with all these new things.
2) I have a new old handphone? Not that I bought a new handphone, but I am using a hand-me-down handphone to replace my own Mr Sony the 2nd whom I've mistakenly divorced with. Ugh! And have I mentioned that the handphone I am using now had an experience going down the loo?
3) I am now a final year student? Well, not need to mention that. I felt stressed sometimes to be expected as a person who knows it all.
4) I want to have a MP5? I want it for reading e-books, and also soft copy notes. But what the heck, it costs a fortune. So maybe I can only buy it during the new semester (when I don't take that many papers and need not to read that many notes, hmmph..)
5) I am a floor-cleaning freak now? I had an urge to clean the floor frequently almost every day due to this feeling inside of me. Ugh.. I don't know that's a good or a bad thing but I am comfortable with it, though I think I am wasting a lot of water to clean the floor now.
6) I haven't finish reading the Holy Bible though I owned it since I was 9? I aimed to finish reading at least a chapter by this semester. I am trying to find the spiritual side of me to know myself better. I am always undecided, so I hope by reading the Bible, I have a guide to my future or to make any decision in life.
Last but not least, have I mentioned that this is my first update since the beginning of the first semester? Hello again blogging world. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin