Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sweetest Farm Chic Party!!!

Sweet and adorable are words to describe this farm chic birthday party for a three year old little girl! Some of my favorite, favorite colors were used - red, aqua and pink.  Jennifer from Social Butterfly Ink created this one of a kind party.  Jennifer describes some details: "The Favor Baskets came from Michaels..and they also go on sale often!!  They were bigger than I had originally planned…The ones I wanted were the same baskets from Hobby Lobby but much smaller…I made 3 trips out there and they never had enough for everyone (I needed 24!!)…So I found these at Michaels and they worked out well…I gave one to each family, almost everyone was a brother and/or sister pair so the basket had to hold 2 Caramel Apples, 2 Old Fashioned Party Crackers, 2 Rock Candy Swizzle Sticks, 2 Farm Stickers and a Farm Board Book for the little ones…Each Basket was lined with fabric (which I’ll list in the next post:) that I cut up with a scalloped rotary cutter and I made the Fabric Rosettes, which were also Hair Clips!!"



 Love, love, love!!!


 Krylon Blue Ocean Spray paint is the color used on this frame.










To read more details about this Farm Chic Party.



     Rosanna Petit Treat Cupcake Stand Pink                                      Rosanna Petit Treat Cupcake Stand White




     Aqua Blue Latex Balloons - 12 Inches - 20/Pack                                          Brand New BLUSH LIGHT PINK Bulk Tissue Paper 20" x 26" - 48 Sheets


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin