Monday, March 23, 2009

Prepare to be ME..

Tomorrow is my interview day... Have to put on things I hate like make up and stuff, wear high heels and wear kebaya. But the important thing is, how should I carry myself? And one more thing, should I take the bus or walk to the Language Centre? Cause I don't want to run into some familiar faces while wearing kebaya and high heels, carrying a handbag and a file.

I had a really bad experience with interview. My last interview happened when I was 18 years old, and the previous night before that interview, I did not prepare for the interview because I was so fanatic with Akademi Fantasia season 4. (Thanks to Amirul ~ roll eyes)
I even had no idea to talk about myself at that time.. (-_-)
Man~ I hope history won't repeat itself again tomorrow.

Aii, I guess this is the shortest post ever.. ;) Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin