Friday, April 10, 2009

Deepest Appreciation from a legally 21 year old girl.. (still girl?) (*=*)

I love all my friends and family.. I don't think I deserve so much love from them..

Aww~ (sniff sniff) Ahem, I want to thank my family and friends for making me felt wonderful during my birthday.. Thanks for making this insignificant bug feel significant in your eyes.. =) Love you guys!! My besties at Kuching called me and sang a Happy Birthday song to me after the clock struck 12 and I wished I recorded it... And I got to speak with them one by one, Steph, Amanda, Sally and it was my first time speaking to Pamela.. All this while, just know her through my friend's description and also through her blog.. Steph told me she's a cool and sporting girl, and I agreed to the fullest.. ;)They made me felt near with them though miles apart....... I opened my present from my besties and they gave me Sidney Sheldon's novel.. I love his novels!!! It's hard to find his novels nowadays with all the new writers springing up.. I love you guys!!!! Miss ya!!!

This morning, two phone calls. One from eldest sis, whom I answered half awake cause I was so sleepy, then the second was from my parents.. Miss you, family!!! I thought the cats and kittens at home took over our place as their children, but I guessed wrongly.. :) They still treasured me the same!! Mom said gonna celebrate belated birthday at home, combined belated birthday with herself, my sis and I.. I love belated birthday!! Funny but true.. I reeeeeeeeally love it...

:) :) :)

And for all the friends who sent me happy birthday messages, (sms, facebook, etc, etc) thanks a lot!! You all made my day!!
Your gestures meant a lot for me!! ;) Thanks a zillion!!!


PS: The date is supposed to be 11 April 2009, but as usual, google followed US date.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin