Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gonna Rest My BLog Till I turn 21..

Ya, I think blogging is the biggest temptation that I have to overcome in order for me to do my revision. Besides blogging, arggh, it's the U-tube's "Just One Boy" live performance video by Aizat AF5 (my newly crowned idol) which was distracting me from my studies. I could not even remember the Spanish words that I jotted down just now. So unproductive revision, I say. I guess I have to sacrifice for now. Or else, all the hardships Ifaced for this semester would go up in smoke. I mean, I don't want to repeat HIstory (pun intended) where I got D in my last semester's History test, so I don't wanna repeat the test.. Huhu..Okay, so I hereby promise that 1)I won't create a new post until I turn 21.. 2)I won't watch U-tube until I reach 21. 3)I won't check facebook, (Oh no!!) until I reach 21. Man!! What have I promised myself to do!!



(-_-)

As what I've always talk about life, it's a compromise..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin