Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Facebook's book campaign!

It was just one of my silly gestures - to put this "posing with book" photo as my facebook's profile picture.



I thought, maybe, if I try to pose with the book of my hardest subject and put it as a profile picture in facebook, maybe I will get a blessing for doing it. Silly, right??

But to think it back, it wasn't that silly anymore since my sister's best friend was trying it out too. I thought she was joking but then she was serious. *touched*

She really did put it as her profile picture. :)


Urm, since I didn't ask for my sister's bestfriend's permission to put her photo in my blog, I have to edit this picture to protect her privacy. PS: I love you, Amy for believing in me. I hope you get a good result, especially in this subject, and get a good reward. Maybe many, many cash for getting 4 pointer in your exam. (*=*)

Never would people put a second thought on any of my theory, or the superstition that I created (eg: tell your cat not to go that far, "ho ho ah, be sai cin cai cau ah *insert cat's name*"before you let your cat go outdoor) before, including my own family.

But here, Amy, my sister's best friend participated along in my idea which may sound odd or even crazy, but we hope this experiment will come out with a good result. We wanted to make an experiment whether this posing-with-your-academic-book-as-a- profile-picture really works.

Now, it's just the two of us doing this book campaign, but coming soon, I will recruit my roommate too, to pose with her academic book as a facebook profile picture! Woo hoo~! I will include her unedited picture here after I asked for her permission. :)) She already posed with her book and will only upload it to her profile once she go back to her hometown since USM line is helpless.

Ok, so you doubt this theory.
Now, let me tell you logically why it would work.

*thinking mode*

Reason 1: Most of us log in to facebook daily. And of course we will see our own facebook profile photo everytime we log in to facebook. When you see the book that you are posing with, you will automatically be reminded of that subject, thus, you will feel guilty, then you will at least try to take a look at a few pages of the book. Logic, right? Hmmm.

Reason 2: Some of our lecturers may have facebook. So, if you happen to pose with the book of your lecturer's teaching subject, you are superlucky. Your lecturer will think that you did not take his/her subject for granted, thus will maybe give better attention to you, or even give you the tips for the exam!

There's nothing to lose, right? For posing with your book. Okay, even if it doesn't work, there's still a consolation awaiting you. Who knows maybe your junior from the same school will notice the book and try to purchase it from you in the future.

Hmm, not negative outcome, right?

Why don't you join this book campaign right now?

>--(*=*)--<

PS: I am just welcoming, no forcing here. LOL. This post existed due to this stressful week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin