Friday, September 4, 2009

Top reason for being grateful about living at the top of Fajar building..

I guess, I always complained endlessly along with my roommate about living in the top floor of Fajar whenever we climbed on the stairs to reach for our room. Mind you, we lived in the 5th floor, and there's no elevator. So climbing up and down was our daily necessity.

But today, on 5th September 2009 midmorning (12 am), for the first time,I was thankful for the living at the top floor of Fajar. It was a blessing in disguise. Hehe. Why? Because *do it Justin Timberlake style as in My Love song* ---> it was easier to skip fire drill. Yup. That was the sole reason. Me and my roommate skipped the fire drill for the first time by switching off the lights. Nobody goes up to check on our room like what happened last time.

I do not deserve to carry the title of "Skema girl" from this moment onwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin