Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why I Like It Longer


I am a girl with short hairs, short fingers, and short nails.



Look how macho I am in this pic!! -__-


I think that made me so unsexy. Though I am comfortable in my own skin, sometimes, I wish that I could have something long, instead of always short,

for example, a long hair to feel feminine and attractive, just like in the pictures below:


sexy Sienna Miller

elegant Sienna Miller

Yeah, Sienna Miller! She's all that! Slim, tall, fit, and lean, the one thing that bring her beauty to the utmost maximum is her long feminine hair.


If I have these long hairs (on my head instead of on my legs), I would not be labeled as a tomboy, but instead da bomb!


But yeah I know, it was just all in a label. I know I won't be comfortable in long hair because my personality suits short hair better (I used to have long hair before, but it doesn't bring out my personality), but I just need SOMETHING to assure that I am as feminine and as elegant as girls with long hair, even with my messy short hair, short fingers, and short nails.

And I just realize that,

the ANSWER to my NEED is THIS:



LG Chocolate Phone (BL40)!!!

Why? Why do I need this phone just to make myself feel more confident and less insecure?

Let me tell you why!

First of all, it's obviously because of the beautiful design.

Besides, the length of this phone brings out the utmost design of the phone. Just like Sienna Miller looks her best with long hair, this phone looks the best with its long length. So, if I own this phone, I would feel like the girl with the pretty long hair inside, but at the same time still comfortable in my own skin, in my own physically short hair.

Why I like it longer?

The long length of this phone makes it more elegant. Being a student, it's hard to be elegant as I always wear sneakers and jeans to class. But to own something elegant like this open the eyes of people that students like me could be elegant too! ;)


I wanna own this 'Supermodel' phone!


And I prefer something with wide screen. This phone has a four-inch wide screen with crystal clear HD resolution to give viewer a cinematic experience even through the cellphone. The length of the phone makes it more appetizing to watch movie through the phone, and the wide screen enables you to take full length picture easily even when you are near to the subject!


Besides, there are other features and functions of this phone make it so desirable, because it's a all in one functions where I can do almost anything that a student have to do, e.g: check e-mail, chatting, taking pictures for projects, socializing, etc. This phone is good to cope up with my hectic lifestyle this semester.


So, since I couldn't become a supermodel in real life, at least, at least, can I have this
'Supermodel' phone? (*=*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin