Thursday, October 28, 2010

Advanced Wish

Woo hoo~! Come on guys.. Let us play a guessing game~!


Let us guess which girl among these people who made 30th October every year significant?


TA DAA~!

Let me mark her face with love...


Hmmm..


jeng jeng jeng


ta daa~


here she is~


na...


Yeah, so we did spotted the girl who made 30th October a significant date.

And she's our bestie - Stephanie Hermon.

She's going to turn 22 this 30th October (Saturday)

A double number age~!

To Stephanie a.k.a Deng Deng hihi:

Girl, I wish I will be there during your birthday just like in the pictures above, to share the joy during your birthday with your beloved girls (Ada, Sally, Pam, and the rest whom I couldn't list down all the names) :


Since I can't be there to witness you blowing your candles on your cake LIVE during your birthday unless through pics posted on facebook by one of the lovely girls [ you girls know who you are ;)]

And I can't try your cake ahahaha (takde kerja lain kan?) or I can't even be the photographer during your birthday (macam la skill camwhore aku best sangat wahahaha)


so I guess thanks to internet I am gonna do it online... hehe

So dear Step,

(picture grabbed from Pamela's facebook album)

I invite you to blow these candles on this cake which I prepared a.k.a googled
for you...




HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL~!

ALL THE BEST~

BEST WISHES TO YOU FROM PENANG TO KUCHING...

Have fun with your girls yea... ;)


So happy birthday Deng~

:)

May God bless u always..

And see you this year-end...

;)


(Gotta post this birthday post a day earlier cause I'm gonna have a sleepover at a wireless-LESS place this weekend so can't online to wish you on your birthday itself huhu)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin