Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birds of a Feather Tween Party

Hi Design Dazzle readers! It's Autumn Clemons, here to share with you some 
ideas from the birthday party that I recently threw for my 12 year old daughter. 
Finding great color and theme inspiration for a tween birthday party can be really difficult.
That's why I turned to the wedding section of Michaels, where I spotted the perfect 
"ready to customize invitations" in a pretty cream, teal, brown and gold.

The inside of the envelopes were plain, so I added the metallic patterned paper.
I also added the "flight itinerary"cards.


As a party favor, each girl got a flower for her hair, and a wooden box
filled with goodies.


  The response cards that came with the invitation set were used to write a personalized note
to each of the girls. The party was a big success, and the girls loved the gift boxes!




Autumn Clemons is an interior designer
living in the Salt Lake City area, and author of the blog design*dump.












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin