Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Robot & Rockets Birthday Party

Adriana Garcia created an awesome Robot & Rockets party. Adriana describes the party, "My son loves robots and is fascinated by the Good Year Blimp (which is stationed locally and he thinks is a rocket ship, lol), so I thought a Robots and Rockets party would be perfect! Most of the decor is actually items we've been collecting for months that will become part of his Robot Big Boy Room. I purchased most of the party favors from Oriental Trading Company and Aaron's Tin Toy Arcade.  The cake was designed by Christine from Sweet Quince Cake, she's amazing! I just gave her my idea and she brought it to life, it was also a delicious cake!









The robot was made by my dad, it's made of cardboard boxes and spare car parts! The robots head and arm actually move and it lights up too; he is powered by batteries (lots of batteries), a fan motor and a windshield wiper motor.

Cute little birthday guy with a VERY COOL robot!


The rocket wreath is an original design by Natalie at The Knock-Knock Factory, she made it match JD's party decor.









The cake pops were created by Micaela from Zendeja's Goodies, she's a local vendor and other than a few samples she made me a couple weeks before the party this was her first attempt at robot cake pops, I think she did a fabulous job.





The soda pop bottles are from my Etsy shop, they are plastic kid friendly bottles with waterproof labels designed by me; the kids had a blast adding their own flavors, I even caught a few adults walking around with them."





 I LOVE the soda pop plastic bottles. I also LOVE these bottles! Available at Adriana's Etsy shop  Quaintly Amusing.  Thanks Adriana for sharing your party with Design Dazzle! Luuuuvvvveeee the robot! Not only because it's totally amazing - but that Grandpa built it with love ; ) More party pictures here.





     Kid's Robot Hat             RoomMates RMK1120SCS Build Your Own Robot Peel & Stick Wall Decals               Robot Centerpiece Party Supplies

        Kid's Robot Hat        Build Your Own Robot Wall Decals        Robot Centerpiece



   Meri Meri Table Centerpiece Space Cadets                  Meri Meri Space Cadets Cupcake Kit           Wood Stacking Robots

  Centerpiece Space Cadets  Meri Meri Space Cupcake Kit          Wood Stacking Robots





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin