Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Current Addiction

The last time I had this fanatic syndrome was during my high school years, when I was crazy about Blue. I almost forgot how it felt like to be a fanatic till I met watched them dance on Showdown 8tv!


Elecoldxhot (go to their Facebook fanpage at here. )
YES! THEM! 

The five of them who made up Elecoldxhot:
 1) Chriz Ooi (leader)
2) Dennis Yin (Tae Yang's lookalike lol)
3) Billy Yap
4)Joe Ang
5) Joe Lin

There are two Joe's and I hope I got their surnames right. ;P


For those who are watching Showdown on 8tv every Wednesday night (9.30 pm), you probably know who they are. For those who don't, let me tell you who they are. They are my current addiction (haha tidak menjawab soalan). And they are the reason why my cellphone Digi and Celcom credits are zero-ing even during this not-so-social period of my life. Okay, serious. For those who don't know Elecoldxhot, they are one of the best dance crews in Malaysia.

From what I've stalked observed, they had joined a lot of dance competitions before, including Astro Battleground. To know more about Elecoldxhot from the members itself, just go to their facebook fanpage here. ;)

 Let me tell you my own electric-moment love fanatic-at-first-sight story with them.

Every night when I am at home, I kept switching the TV channel from one to another channel. It was a Tuesday night. I guess that time I had just finished watching Keeping Up With Kardashians (which is another addiction of mine lol) and I turned to 8tv. That hour, 8tv was showing the repeat show of Showdown 2o11 and because I had nothing else to watch, I just watched it. At first, I was impressed with HMC Phlow's dance moves, and wanted to turn to another channel, but when the host (Hafiz) said that Borneo Crew is going to perform soon, I just waited for them to perform but before their turn it was Elecoldxhot's turn. And guess what, after I watched Elecoldxhot's performance, I was so impressed and without a doubt, I knew for sure that they were going to win the best performance of the night, and I was right. ;)

Elecoldxhot week 3 performance - the theme was replicate and represent.
It was the first time I set my eyes on Elecoldxhot when watching this performance from them,  I became a regular audience of this show from that moment onwards.


Honestly, I never been so fanatic or impressed with any local groups, stars or celebrities until I watched them on TV. Seriously, they are going to be the next big thing in Malaysia. ;)

So don't forget to vote for Elecoldxhot by typing SD ECX to 33399.

Elecoldxhot during week 6. Photo grabbed from here. 

I rather be broke than to be heartbroken if this deserving crew not winning this competition. So I will constantly vote for them. For Elecoldxhot fans out there, you know what you gotta do. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin