Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wake Up Call

Interframe: I should remind myself not to order teh chi during a night outing cause I will end up becoming a zombie who can't sleep. Arggh, scratch that, that teh chi was damn nice, it's worth to stay awake for teh chi that nice! XD

Last night, which was like 4 hours ago, I just came back from an outing with my three besties. We were catching up with each others' lives. Two of them, Amanda and Stephanie, were in their final semester and will graduate this December, the other one, Peter, will graduate next year. Me? I was the only graduate there, just without my scroll yet, since my convocation is only going to happen this coming September. But I was the one least worried and without a plan for my future yet though the future is NOW. I was still in the dreamland. I didn't go looking for a job with the excuse that I am still waiting for the reply from my master application. 

There were many reasons why I wanted to continue master. One reason was that, I still could not let go my university life. Secondly, it was due to the condition given by my mother, saying that if I wanted to stay in Penang, I should not stay because of work, but because of study. Thirdly, it was because I knew deep down inside me that with my achievement now, I am still far from getting my dream job unless I could have all the requirements needed for my dream job. So those were the options given to me, and I chose to continue.

To tell the truth, I had so many ambitions till I need to have 7 lifetimes if I wanted to fulfill them all. But ambitions without efforts are meaningless. And if I didn't earn anything, I would be further away from achieving any of my ambition. (-_-") Oh my, why is life so hard and complicated, though just thinking about it.

But when my bestie Steph told me her plan to work after graduate and also invest in silver, I was amazed and kinda think; maybe I should try to invest too. I mean, in the process of chasing your dreams, you need money to survive right? So maybe I can invest in something like gold? (Since my grandma knew so much about gold hmm) Maybe should use some of my saving to buy gold and wait for a few years then sell them back? Rather than having my money being saved in a bank and waiting for that small interest distribution each year. Even trust fund like ASN is not that promising.


Maybe I should think more seriously about my future... Cause the future is NOW. 

Invest in gold? Here's a link which might give you guys tips on how to invest in gold. 

What can I earn, and what can I give back to my family and the community? 

Better stop JUST THINKING about it but START TO THINK SERIOUSLY AND PLAN ABOUT IT.

Like they say, early birds catches the worm. So I better wake up now while I can still hear the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin