Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vintage Cupcake Party

Vintage cupcake a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.n.e.s.s! Jenn from One Thrifty Chick created this sweet event for her daughter. She made each of the guests their own apron with a matching party hat.  Also, the fabric flower on the party hat is removable and can be used as a hair clip and the guests are even left with a nice party hat!!





 Each girl had a different design on their apron, AND they were made from 2 fat quarters!


Jenn describes the party, "Each place setting was created using a piece of Oil Cloth that I cut out using my pinking shears.  I found the little Corelle plates with the perfect green trim at Goodwill, along with the "G" napkins, which just so happens to be my daughters first initial!  YAY! I used recycled pickle jars to create the candy jars!  I grabbed some spray paint, some candle holders from the Dollar Tree and used the trust E6000 and walla!!"  










 Favor necklaces made from scrabble tiles. 


Jenn, what a sweet party with charming ideas and colors!! For more of Jenn's Vintage Cupcake Party information.



Our link up party is going on NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin