Friday, October 16, 2009

A Change of Story

It's official. I am going to write about a dilemma at a wedding instead of dilemma of a transexual, since I could not think of a good ending for the Confessions of a Transgender which I was drafting all along. I felt like it was a sign, as when I was reading Kenny Sia's blog, he included a website about wedding by Stephanie Chai at his small talk section. Well, I haven't really got the hint that time, but when I took a look at my folder where I kept all my ideas for creative writing, there was a story plot about dilemma at the wedding was included.

I am glad I could still keep the same setting, which was at the church. I don't know why but I like a story which is using the church as a setting. Oops, gotta go now and write my new story. Chao~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin