Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm Alive...

But my blog wasn't, during the Raya holidays till now..

Okay, the reason was that I had a little problem signing in to Gmail and all the google accounts, thank God that there wasn't any really important e-mail in my inbox these few days. Well, the other reason that I hate to admit was that I wasn't motivated to blog. Facebook had taken 99% of my attention and energy. ;S

There were many activities during the holiday but I don't have the time to list them all out here. If only I could upload the pictures here and let them do the talking, or perhaps writing, in this context.

Today, as usual, I am going to attend the CUS weekly gathering, but this week it's a bit different. I have to handle the worship part. I don't know how to handle this. I won't freak out if it was something like behind the curtain thingy but this thing, I am sure gonna be dead. Yeah, I know, for some of you who have been a professional in handling praise and worship will think that it's not a big deal to handle just one part, which is the worship part. BUT.. for someone like me, who doesn't like to do presentation or standing in front of public, I just have a rough idea on how to handle it. Plus, worship thingy is the slow sentimental part, you gotta build the feel, you gotta make people feel touched through your prayer but me, I don't have that skill, like Debbie (former CUS exco) and Harianna has. Both of them were very good in handling praise and worship and I salute them for that.

Today, I have lots of things to do in my mind, my assignments, activitiy and again assignments.. Huhuhu..

Oh, Lord.. Help me not to sing in squeaky voice and help me to be able to touch people through my voice..And help me to complete the assignment days before the deadline. Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin