Saturday, November 21, 2009

Azzaro Doriane Silk Dress


One of my least favorite fashion eras are the 70’s. Well, sure, it had some funky pieces here and there that I actually admire, but overall, 70’s fashion is not my cup of tea. Well, with one glance of this fuchsia number, “Dancing Queen” instantly came to mind, and I still can’t get that song out of my head. Ok, I’m not being completely honest here…I actually listened to it on my iPOD last night.

But anyway, I am fond of this dress. The fact that it’s silk is a huge bonus for me, and I like the elegant and simple drapery. The color is something I wouldn’t normally wear unless it was of a handbag or shoe, but I see lots of potential with this fuchsia frock: take it to a cocktail party with stilettos, clutch, and brooch all in silver. Black shoes and a black clutch will work just as well, but I’d still flaunt the silver brooch. Unfortunately you cannot see the back, but it’s detailed with crystal buttons and metallic silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin