Wednesday, April 13, 2011

5 Things I HATE about him, him & him

It's ironic, but people who is easily annoyed is usually the annoying person himself.

=words of lamehood by lameleftygirl - inspired just this morning=

Am I being sarcastic to myself? Maybe. Maybe not.

 I am a person who can tolerate with a lot of people, and I am not proud of this because that means that I am not straightforward enough. Whenever I felt annoyed, I keep it to myself, secretly wishing and praying to God that this annoying person would change somehow. Or at least be more conscious of their behaviour.


But then, this kind of toleration I only applied when I am with girls.

But when it comes to guys, it's a different story. I don't really care, especially if the guy is a stranger.  Sometimes I am blunt when it comes to guys. Ice queen. The way I talk to guys and the way I talk to girls, if you noticed, it's a little different. With girls, my jokes are kinda filtered and lebih lemah lembut (except for when I joke with my sista) but when I joke with guys, I never hesitate to go to the extend of teasing them harshly or becoming more laser.

Maybe I have grudges against guys. Thanks to my high school experience. Truth to be told, I never really have guy friends during my high school except for three to four guy friends. That was why, my mother would tease me with even any little my guy friends that I had (even with some guys whom obviously are not into girls, ya know what I mean) because maybe she would be worried that I will stay single. Well, mama, see, now in university, I have guy friends, but still, I'm single hahah. The theory about the more guy friends you have, the more probability for prospective partner cannot be applied because the more guy friends you have, the more comfortable you are, and you don't look at them in romantic sort but in a family way. It's not in the quality or quantity, mama, it's in the chemistry, biology and most importantly, destiny.

Ok, maybe you will ask, why suddenly this topic? 

Well, I lost the 30 day blogging challenge, but there's one topic from the 30 day list that I think is worth sharing.

Which was 5 things that annoy me from the opposite sex..

It's not hard for me to list down these five things because:
1st, I have bad experience. Really bad experience with guys.
2nd, due to this experience, I guess I've become sexist sometimes. (keyword: SOMETIMES. Now guys, don't you even think of running away from me)

1) I HATE GUYS WHO...

is easily perasan. (how do we call perasan in English by the way?) Usually this kind of guy is so full of himself. "Yeah, I'm the best! I deserve the best girl!" Ptuih. Look at the mirror. This kind of guy, he felt great when pretty girls admire him, but when ugly girl admire him, he felt somewhat disgusted what the heck.
 I kinda had this experience back in high school. If you think I'm ugly now, I was uglier back then. I don't even look like a guy, I looked more like a bapok that time.

It was during my form 1. I was a really quiet person in class. Why? First of all, majority of my classmates speaks Mandarin. Me? Hokkien, English, and broken Mandarin. So instead of embarrassing myself of speaking broken Mandarin, I opted to remain silent in the class.

So there was this guy, who was my classmate for a very long time, he was very popular in this class. Everybody laughed at his jokes. I was one of them. The thing is, just because I laughed at his jokes, people around me thought that I liked him. (-_-") Please la... I was somewhat annoyed, why people would make that assumption about me, why people accused that I liked him when there were many others who laughed at his jokes. WTH! But then, I was a quiet girl, so I just didn't bother about it. But the problem was, from what I'd observed, he was bothered. I knew why. Maybe if I was a more popular, prettier and a smarter girl, he would not really be bothered about it. Instead, he would feel good about himself. But since I'm ugly, I'm unpopular, I'm *insert any cruel adjective inside*, he felt rather embarrassed instead of felt "wow, somebody admired me." He felt... disgusted.

All my high school life, I tried to not cross my path with him. I felt awkward. I wished I could just spill on his face and say "Sorry, you've misunderstood. I never had feelings for you. I just like your jokes and that's all."  But of course, I didn't do it. Instead of hating him (because majority people liked him), I hated myself. I hated myself for causing this misunderstanding.

For five years my high school life was shadowed by this hurtful experience and I didn't add him in facebook until now. So guys, moral of the story: kalau nak perasan ada orang minat kau pun, jangan nak memilih atau memandang rendah kat peminat kau. Cause belum tentu lagi orang tu minat kat KAU! PAHAM! Percuma ja high skul life aku kena ruined gara-gara lelaki perasan camni. HUH!

2) I HATE GUYS WHO...
is judgmental. Just because he's kononnya perfect, he wanted to lecture you on every single thing. *yawn* Like, oh, 'girls should not do this. Girls should not do that.' Yeah, I know, you are just being caring and protective, but why the word 'girls'? So if guys do that same thing, it's okay la? Double standard. Heh! And furthermore, this kind of guy will ask you stupid questions like 'Do you drink?' which means that they wanted to risik-risik whether you have the ciri-ciri isteri idaman. One thing boy, if you REALLY like someone, you would observe it on your own instead of interviewing the girl that you like. Girls like to be noticed, not to be interrogated. And one thing, just because someone drinks, does that make her a bad person? And one more thing, when you really liked or loved someone, why can't you handle some little imperfection about her? You're not all that perfect yourself! Enough said.

3) I HATE GUYS WHO...

is a sweet talker. This kind of guy made you blush, but  at the end of the day, sometimes you felt cheated. The way he acted later wasn't like what you've expected from what he'd shown you before. One word for them "Action speaks louder than words." If you really meant what you say, show it. Don't just make more promises that you cannot keep or keep up with.

4) I HATE GUYS WHO...

is a control freak. My former student, Mary (bukan nama sebenar) has this kind of boyfriend. Tell you what, Mary is just only 14, but her boyfriend wanted to control her every single move. For example, Mary wasn't allowed to hang out with her besties, what the heck. Tell you what, this same boyfriend was caught cheating with Mary's own friend last time. I hope I can influence my former student to dump this kind of guy.

5) I HATE GUYS WHO...

is desperate and hornyPleading us to be his girlfriends through the phones? (-_-") But apart all that, I'm still his friend cause he's special case. Not like all that other normal kind of guys mentioned above. HMMPH!


That's all for now. Reminiscing all these hurtful stuff just ruined my early morning. 

But maybe the timing's just right cause I will have to go for confession after this. 

Have a nice Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin