Friday, July 8, 2011

Lemonade Stand Kit {FREE Printable} and Summer Camp Link Up Party

Hi Design Dazzle fans! I’m Mariah from Giggles Galore where I share my passion for sewing, crafts, parties and more parties.



I am a busy mom to our sweet 4 year old and rambunctious 2 year old twins. At times our house can be a little chaotic, but there are always giggles galore.



I am super excited to be guest posting on Design Dazzle today sharing my lemonade stand kits and lemonade party.

 
On a hot summer day nothing beats the heat like a cool, refreshing glass of lemonade.  And there is nothing sweeter than sun-kissed kids serving a refreshing glass of lemonade at their lemonade stand.  There is something so charming about a lemonade stand, don’t you agree?  Today I’m going to show you how to turn this classic summer activity into something your kids are sure to love!
With a few simple supplies we’re going to help your kids stir some fun into summer.
First, you will need a yellow beach bucket.  I used my Cricut and vinyl to add the words “Lemonade 25” but you could use paint pens or stickers.
Now it’s time to add the supplies to your bucket.  Each kit includes: cups, straws, napkins, lemonade, paper and crayon to make the sign.  I created a sign for your kit, which you can download for free (scroll down to bottom of post).

You can’t serve lemonade without cups, and fancy cups are sure to make it even sweeter!  I printed “Enjoy” labels on sticker paper and attached them to the cups.  I also cut lemon shapes out of scrapbook paper for a different look on the green cups.
I used Mason jars to hold the lemonade (I just used the store bought pre-mixed stuff).  I fancied up the jar with scrapbook paper and ribbon.
Finally, Throw in some fancy paper straws, napkins and the paper & crayon. 
Put everything in the bucket and your ready to make your own stylish lemonade stand!  These also make great gifts or party favors.
Speaking of party favors, it’s time to show you how you can celebrate your kids’ business success with a simple and fun lemonade party.
To start you will need a fun lemonade stand.  I transformed our kids pretend grocery store into a lemonade stand by adding a pink awning and table skirt.
Refreshing lemonade should be the star of the party.  I served regular lemonade in bottles with the “Enjoy” labels and pretty pink paper straws.
I served the pink lemonade in the pink paper cups.
Every party needs cupcakes, so I served pink lemonade cupcakes. 
Party favors are one of my favorite parts of having a party, and these cute candy favors were perfect.  I used small cellophane bags from G.T. Bag Company and alternated yellow and pink jelly beans.  I printed more “enjoy” labels on cardstock and taped them to the top and added a ribbon to complete the look.
There you have it, a perfectly sweet party to celebrate summertime!
Thanks Design Dazzle for having me and thank you for partying with me today!  Be sure to stop by my blog or etsy shop and say hello!  I love meeting new friends!



FREE PRINTABLE for


Click Lemonade Cup Tag  for FREE printable (the lemon slice printable is also included on this file)




Click  Lemonade Stand Kit Label for FREE printable


Now on to some SUPER fun stuff. We're having a Celebrate Summer giveaway for swim wear, a beach tote and tanning supplies. Go here to enter.  And our 2nd ever Summer Camp Link Up Party!



And now for the Link-up Party Guidelines...



The Link-Up Party is open to ideas/projects for summertime fun that you've made or created and would like to share!  For example - crafts, games, art, recipes, parties, sewing, summer activities, books, recipes - all of the link-ups should be related to fun with kids (babies, kids or teens)!

No linking to selling sites or giveaways.

Have fun and leave some love (comments) and visit some amazing bloggers.

Enter your project description in the "name" section of the link form.

Please, please, please link back to  Design Dazzle so others can share in the awesomeness! 


This Summer Camp link-up party will be open until July 13th. By entering our link up party, you are giving Design Dazzle permission to use any part of your post including pictures.





Linking up to theses awesome sites...

Somwhatsimple ,

Justagirl, Findingfabulous,  

Fingerprintsonthefridge, TidyMom, Whipperberry



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin