Wednesday, July 20, 2011

{Summer Camp} 3D Side Braid Hairstyle Tutorial

Hi all! I'm Kori (nice to "meet" you.) My daughter and I blog about hairstyles for girls over at PrincessHairstyles.com and are super excited to be participating in summer camp here at Design Dazzle!
I remember going to summer camp when I was a girl. Some of my fondest memories from camp were meeting new friends and of course braiding each other's hair when we had free time!
A classic 3 strand braid is always great for camping or the beach. But, this "pass-through" or "3D" braid may be something new and fun to try this summer.
3-d braidAt first glance, this braid doesn't look a whole lot different than a regular braid. But if you look closely, you might notice that this braid is 3 dimensional. As you can see from the side view, the side of this braid looks the same as the front! That is what I mean by "3-D." All 4 sides of the braid look basically the same, forming a square shaped 4 sided braid. summer hairstylesThis fun summer hairstyle is quick and fairly easy to complete. Here's the video tutorial showing how to make the 3D braid:

summer dress for girlsHope you are all having a great summer! Feel free to drop by and say hi anytime you are in the mood for hairstyling. :) You can find us on our blog Princess Hairstyles or join us on our Facebook page.



We're having our Summer Camp Link-Up Party on Friday's! The Link-Up Party is for ideas and projects for summertime fun that you've created! The party starts Friday 12:01 AM (EST) or if you're PST  - 9:01 PM Thursday evening. Come back and share your awesomeness! I will choose my favorites to highlight over the weekend : )



Checkout our giveaway for a deal a day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin