Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wake Me Up When September Starts...

After this coming September, another picture will be added on top of my baby picture.

I am still not excited for my convocation. Maybe because I am slow in receiving that excited vibration or maybe because I just don't want to disappoint myself if I planned so much and they don't work out.

Or maybe I am already in Penang that I thought I had the rights to be slow in planning.

Or maybe because I was so worried about financial state for my coming postgraduate studies.

Anyway, here's my unchecked check-list.

1) Photo shoot, haven't decide where, which studio.  (  )

2) Clothes and shoes for convocation, haven't buy. (  )

3) Hairdo (  ) [yeah, I  had to do something with my messy hair this coming convocation. Gotta change my hairstyle again lo...]


All this can't go on because of no 4...


4) Budget (  ) No budget yet. (-_-")


Well, anyway, the most important thing is that, my family are gonna be happy with their coming convacation. Apart from that, the rest are just minor things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin